Trendy Fashion Items

Hello there loves! I think the only thing I've been doing is studying and listening to Ariana Grande's new album (for real), I just had midterms in college and let me tell you what a rollercoaster of emotions. Anyways... today I'll tell you a little bit about my favorite trendy fashion items that make an outfit so unique and with them you go a little further than with just having the basics. Every once in awhile I think it's just ok to get a trendy piece of clothing, we all know fashion trends change in the blink of an eye but... we also know we all die to have them, right?

  • Button-up denim skirts: 
So gorgeous oh my god I'm in love! They look lovely and it's something you can wear that is girly and kind of sporty at the same time. Always look good with sneakers, specially with converse. The A shape is very flattering and works wonders and denim works with everything. You can learn how to style them here.


  • Knee ripped jeans
A personal favorite, and fun fact I used to hate them at first. Now they are one of my favorite types of jeans to wear. I get a punk rock vibe with them, and you can even dress them up. These ripped jeans give you kind of an "effortless- I- don't- care- look" but looks so hardcore and cool. There are obviously tons of styles of ripped jeans, but I think the knee ones have been getting big for a while.


  • Lace up shirts
A very cute and unique type of shirt, looks very feminine. I think it could be really pretty for going out for friends. You can find lots of kinds and styles, and not necessarily one with such a deep V like in the picture, it all depends of what you like to wear. I personally prefer the ones with long sleeves!




  • Over the knee boots
I adore how they look with dresses! The ones that are really popular right now are the Stuart Weitzman "Highland" ones, they are so so so precious. They make the legs look good on the right places.  Even though they are a not so conventional pair of boots I think they could have arrived to stay. 




These are just a few of the trends I've been loving, it's so fun to try new outfits with them. What are your favorite trendy items of the moment? I'd love to know!




No comments:

Post a Comment