My April Favorites

Hello there beautiful people! April has come to an end and I thought it would be appropriate to tell you what have been my obsessions this month, on basically everything. I love this kind of content because it allows me to discover what people like, what they do and also it's so cool to discover and maybe try new things that others have loved. Here are those things I've been loving!


  • Bronzer:
Before the whole "kim kardashian contour addiction" I don't think I ever consider even using bronzer, being honest. As you may (or may not know) I love youtube, I love subscribing to beauty vloggers and I think that is the place where I have learned everything I know about makeup and beauty. There I learned that you can use it on an everyday basis and make it look natural and pretty, making your complexion look better, and this really helped me because I can get really pale and look like a white paper haha. So I've been using this Ellen Tracy bronzer, it's not to harsh and it has a little sparkle (I don't like all things shiny but this looks good how? I don't know but it works!) and looks really natural on the skin.























  • Liquid Eyeliner:
Being a dance kid, I learned how to use makeup at probably 7 years old. It has always been a part of my life but liquid eyeliner was a thing I reserved for recitals and stuff like that. Because right now I didn't have one that was liquid, I went to the store and bought one! I got the Max Factor Hi-Fi liquid eyeliner and I'm really happy about it, it's waterproof so once it's gone it doesn't go away, I swear. The brush-wand-thingy to apply it's really thin so it's easy to build up, in case you mess up. Looks really pretty, it's an intense black.
























  • Bullet Journal:
Yes, I know I've been talking nonstop about the bullet journal, but I really love it now. When I started using it I was like well let's see but I didn't think I would continue doing it! It's the part of the day when I can get creative and draw things, write quotes and inspire myself.  Also (the main point of it of course) getting your life organized, it has made me do things when I want, and that has allowed me to be less stressed about assignments and tests. Here are some of the weeks I've done, it's so so so so fun you should try it, learn more about it on my last post.





  • The Flash
Me being a tv show/movie nerd I had to include my newest obsessions on the netflix. I started watching The Flash this month and I'm in love. Before I wouldn't have even considered watching something with a super hero in it (besides Spiderman that was basically the only one I liked) but this show has changed my mind. Whenever I was changing channels on the tv I saw it on I had that little curiosity to watch, but I'm the kind of person that likes to watch things from the start the same as I like reading the books before watching a movie. So I gave it a chance and I'm glad I did! First of all Grant Gustin is so cute I melt everytime I see his face and it was familiar to me because of glee. The first couple of episode are a little cliche but then it gets really interesting I consider it kind of like a csi type of show but with science fiction superheroes and villains in it. Love it!



  • A Game of Thrones
My sister's' boyfriend (they have been together for like 3 years, he's basically family now) gave the book to me for my birthday because I think he got tired of hearing me complain about how the book on my college library was always taken, and he bought it to me super generous! I must say the book it's not a light reading, and to me it gets a little complicated because lots of the words used in it I didn't understand. I don't think you know but english is not my first language, spanish is and even though my english level is pretty advanced let me tell you, I didn't learn kind of medieval words in class haha. But letting it all to a side, the story is really interesting and all of the characters are so different and have their own backgrounds, I love it. I actually want to read it before watching the HBO show that everyone is so obsessed about!




  • Concerts
Just on this month I have been to 2 concerts, that's incredible. First coldplay and it was such an experience, I've been to a good number of concerts before but even though I was really really far from the stage, the whole thing was such an event. Fireworks, the music, and the xylobands that lit up in different colors where magical, I'll definitely never forget it. Also and a plus i forgot! I kind of met Chris Martin on the hotel, a bunch of fans were outside the hotel and he so kind and beautiful came to sign autographs, sadly he didn't sign anything of mine but he did sign my friends A head full of dreams album! UNREAL. And then I went to the Alejandro Sanz concert (Spanish singer, kind of love songs) it was really cool because me and my sister ended up on the front portion of the stadium which was insane. AND it's the anniversary of my last' years Ed Sheeran concert, so sad but so happy at the same time.





Alejandro my love, even you could be my dad probs
Beautiful Xylobands on Coldplay 

I was this close to Chris Martin with no zoom, HELP!!!!  omg




  • Washi Tape
I finally got myself some washitape! Where have they been before? It's basically magic tape I swear, there are so many designs to choose from, you can use it on notebooks and even walls without getting them ruined, such a cool invention world, thanks.





  • Sunglasses

I got them before I started class and I've been using them every. single. day. Where I live the seasons are changing from summer to fall but because of the "Niño" we have sun and high temperatures, still. So that allows me to use my really pretty doo australia sunglasses and want to die because I'm basically melting, but looking cute huh!



That's the things I've been loving this month, I have been trying to go out of my comfort zone and try things I didn't do like the bronzer, and it's the little things that make a difference on you inside, so always try to step outside of your little bubble and you may like trying out new things! When was the last time you did something for the first time?


No comments:

Post a Comment