My 10 favorite beauty vloggers









Hello! It occurred to me since I spend so much of my time on the youtube I should as well share with you my favorite beauty/fashion vloggers or youtubers that I am subscribed to! I follow (as the  internet freak I am) a ton of youtubers from daily vlogs to comedy and everything basically. I'm sharing with you all kinds of beauty youtubers from millions of subscribers to thousands, to me it doesn't matter because I love them all. So here they are (in no particular order I couldn't do that haha)

1. Zoella




She is the queen of queens. With 10 million subscribers and growing everyday, Zoë Sugg is by far one of my favorite personalities on the internet. I love her videos not only because they have great quality content but because she is a genuine person, that truly shares her thoughts. Also she has another channel More Zoella, where she shares daily vlogs. Also! She has published 2 books "Girl Online" and "Girl Online on Tour". Definitely a must subscribe channel.

2. Ingrid Nilsen


She started with the name "miss glamorazzi" but she changed it recently to her own name. Makeup looks, outfits, recipes and diy's are only some of the things you can find in her channel. She has a very bubbly personality and her videos can really inspire and brighten up my day. She too has a second channel "The Grid Monster"  where she has created 5 minutes for you #5MFU in where in that amount of time she talks about differents topics such as stories, quizzes, self confidence, etc. She lives in new york, so she always has something to share on her snapchat story. Not idea what to wear today? Watch her videos!

3. Tess Christine

Another new york girl! Tess lives in NY with her boyfriend Patrick and she is the queen of "Get the look" a series she's created in where she copies outfits of celebrities only with much affordable pieces. She also has a website on that, celebspiration that you should totally check out. Great outfit ideas, hairstyles and places to visit!

4. Estée Lalonde


"Essie Button" as she called her channel when I first subscribed is a canadian youtuber that now lives in the cold streets of London. She absolutely rocks the short hairstyle and is always sharing new makeup products for you to try. She also has a blog with her name.

5. Bethany Mota


I've seen this girl grow so much since I first subscribed like three years ago. She has appeared on tv, has a clothing line with aeropostale, has gone on tour... She's done it all and she is only 20 years old. This Cali girl has almost 10 million subscribers and has a very strong fan base. She is more on the "teen videos" style, but I'm pretty sure anyone can love her. Beth has DIY's, comedy skits, room decorations, outfit ideas, makeup and much more. She has a really positive vibe and that reflects on her content.

6. Lauren Curtis



This australian gal is the queen of makeup, seriously she knows it all. Whenever I have to go to a big event or a wedding, she has the perfect look for you. With step by step tutorial, you can learn anything from smokey eyes, celebrity inspired looks, etc. Here is her blog so you can follow there as well.

7. Louise Pentland



Better known as Sprinkleofglitter, this woman has a lovely personality. Diy's, makeup, clothing hauls, get ready with me videos are what you can find on her channel. A really cute plus is her beautiful daughter Darcy, which is just the cutest thing ever. Also, she is one of Zoella's best friends so you can see them together on her vlog channel "SprinkleofChatter". She has 3 books so that's awesome!

8. Katy Bellotte

This girl is going to grow big I know it. With "Hello Katy" You will feel like you're talking with a best friend in her videos, seriously. She has makeup looks, and a really cool bohemian style for her outfit lookbooks. Also with her you can have an inside look to what college life is and that I really can relate to. But I think the best part of her channel are her talking about life videos, she gives great advice about what she is experiencing in her life and I'm sure a lot of us too.

9. Claudia Sulewski



She moved from Chicago to California to pursue her youtube dream and let me tell you, she's doing great. She has a great style, she does hauls, makeup looks, routines, advice... Her personality is really cool to me and it seems like a person you would like to hang out with. Also you can see her adventures on her second channel, I personally watched every single one of her vlogmas videos.

10. Lauren Elizabeth



I love this girl's sense of humour, i totally relate. She is really sarcastic in a funny way, you just can't help but smile when you watch her videos. She is not your usual beauty guru youtuber, but I consider she is unique and special and that's what her subscribers love about her. I love how she dresses, you should see her looks in red carpets, absolutely stunning. She has a cute dog named Stella who's adorable.


That's all I have for you today, I hope you could find some new channels and human beings to follow, make sure to check out her channels! Do you have any favorite beauty youtubers that I didn't mention? Leave them in the comments so I can check them out too :)


No comments:

Post a Comment