Back to class essentials






In two weeks I start a new semester at college and because I am obsessed with desk supplies, I had to go shopping. I just think that having pretty stuff to take notes can really motivate to do well and start with a great attitude. I love taking notes with tons of colored pens and markers, sticky notes and all that. I also like personalizing my notebook with cool paper and stuff like that.

So here are some of the things I bought that I couldn't live without:

  • Highlighters


As a communications major, they make me read a lot. A LOT. So highlighters are just a must for me. I buy three at a time and sometimes I use even more, crazy right? It is always nice to have some colors to choose from so that you don't get bored you know? 

  • Fine pens


My fave. I've used stuff like this since I was on high school, I have to say I'm obsessed. They make my notes look so so pretty. Love them

  • 2b Pencils
You never know when you're going to need a pencil. Even though I am not taking any numbers kind of class (so that I would be solving math problems) it's not that necessary, but always nice to have just in case. Or to do some drawings in class...or not

  • Pens


I like ballpoint pens. Blue. Black. Red. Mix and match colors for every class. 

  • Little notebook thingy

I found this and thought it would come in handy. Just look at it so small and cute, perfect for a purse or backpack to write stuff right away.

  • 5 subject notebook



Better to have a big one with all of your classes, you never know when you're going to have time in between to study, great to have it all with you. I never like the designs on them so I painted some random colors with watercolors, cut them in triangles and did a little collage. Turned out really pretty I'm in love!

  • Binder

Essentials. College equals lots of papers. If you don't have a folder or a binder you lose things and it's more difficult to stay organized. You need one. I also like to print a calendar/planner so that I can see the whole month assignments. 

  • Sticky notes

Great for everything. Put them everywhere... agenda, notebook,  book, laptop, desk... great.

Buying new stuff just gets me excited to start, it's good to be motivated so that you give your 100% each time! I hope this semester is a good one, hope you all have a great time in college  :)






No comments:

Post a Comment