About the blogger

So there is no better way of starting a blog than introducing the creator aka me. As you may (or may not) already know by the description my name is Valeria and I'm just starting to experience the great twenties.

(In case you're wondering I'm the awkward blonde, middle sister thing)


I'm still a college student and my major is Communications which is so much fun and also so much to learn. In my university we are allowed to have a kind of "minor" but it's actually a specialty and it varies depending on your major. With that I'm going to take classes about advertising and marketing which is going to be the field I want to work in. I'll give you advice about getting good grades and surviving it all! Let's face it it's hard but it doesn't have to be that hard. 


I consider myself a person of a lot of interests so what I want to share in this blog is a little bit of everything and a lot of this and that. I love music and movies they are my great escape to the stress of studying at college. I'm also a dancer and a fashion lover so there's that too. And I love baking and reading big books, because we all know those are the best. 

I hope you can visit my blog and find it helpful or entertaining or something haha

This is me, and my life in words.


All the love, Val


No comments:

Post a Comment